Do you need help with a similar question? Click the button below to get someone to “do my nursing homework“
- Clearly describe the issue
- Connect the issue to the Joint Commission National quality/safety goals
- Include specific clinical examples/ stories that illustrate the issue
- Review the literature and incorporate published positions/ viewpoints
- Include the viewpoints of the ANA, NLN, NYSNA, Joint Commission, QSEN
- Develop a plan to manage this problem. Be creative and be specific- including strategies for government; professional organizations; hospital/ agency administration; nurses; and patients.
- Describe how this will impact your nursing practice.
|Clearly describes a nursing practice issue, includes five or more examples, and related problem to National patient safety goals with clear and connecting ideas throughout the paper.|
|Describes four or more stories depicting the practice issue and impact on nurses with clear and connecting ideas throughout the paper.|
|Describe positions of four or more professional organizations related to the practice issue with clear and connecting ideas throughout the paper.|
|Develops management plan including five or more strategies for each: government, professional organizations; hospital administration; and nurses |
For a total of 20 or more strategies with clear and connecting ideas throughout the paper.
|Reflects scholarly effort; proper grammar, connecting ideas, spelling and accurate use of APA format consistently with no errors throughout the paper|
We have a nursing homework helper waiting to “complete my assignment” for you. Just send the task details by clicking the button below.